If you decide to apply to open an account with us, there is certain information that we will require from you in order to do so. This information includes but is not limited to personal details such as name, electronic address, contact details, and other necessary information. We may also request for additional information to help us improve our service to you. We may also collect information about your use of the website, such as pages visited, frequency and duration, visit and trading activities. All this information is collected to improve the quality of our service.
Disclosure of Information
Personal information given to us by you shall not be disclosed to any third party without your prior consent, unless such information:
• is required to be disclosed to related companies of ours;
• was publicly known to us and/or made generally available in the public domain prior to the time of disclosure by you;
• becomes publicly known and made generally available after disclosure by you to us through no action or inaction of us;
• is required to be disclosed by law or regulation, in which case we shall give the you as much advance notice of the proposed disclosure as is practical (including a copy of any written request or order)in order to allow you to limit or restrict such disclosure;
• is furnished or made known to us by a third party otherwise than in breach of any of our confidentiality obligation hereunder; is independently developed by us without reference to the information disclosed by you or was known to us, without restriction, at the time of disclosure by you, as shall be shown and evidenced by written documents; or is required to be disclosed in order for us to protect our rights.
You may inform Optioment at any time that your personal details have changed or that you wish Optioment to delete personal information we hold about you by emailing us. Optioment will act in accordance with your instructions, except to the extent that we are required to hold your personal information for regulatory or legal purposes so that we can provide you with the services you have requested and to maintain adequate business records.
Website may collect other types of information, as logged by Website’s servers, including your IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, in order to infer certain user trends or to block certain users from accessing Website. Thus, Website may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information in order to facilitate access to Website and to personalize your online experience, and/or use standard or non-standard internet tools, such as web beacons or monitoring programs, which collect information that tracks your use of Website and enables it to customize our services and promotions The purpose of this information is to provide you with a more relevant and effective experience on this website, including presenting web pages according to your needs or preferences. Cookies are frequently used on many websites on the internet and you can choose if and how a cookie will be accepted by changing your preferences and options in your browser. You may not be able to access some parts of this site if you choose to disable the cookie acceptance in your browser, particularly the secure parts of the website. We therefore recommend you enable cookie acceptance to benefit from all the services on the website.
Ammendments to Policy
Any dispute over our privacy statement is subject to this notice and our customer agreement. We encourage you to periodically check back and review this policy so that you always will know what information we collect, how we use it, and to whom we disclose it. If you have any questions that this statement does not address, please contact a please contact us email or through one of our management
Terms and Conditions of Use
By participation in Optioment program, you must acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
• The clients have to follow the rules and regulations being made by the company not only for their convenience but also for the company’s benefits.
• English is the official language of the web site and company, all the issues will be solved according to the set language.
• You agree to be of legal age in your country, and in all the cases your minimal age is 18 years of old.
• Every transaction made between Optioment and its members, is considered to be private.
• All members information, financial reports, account balances, messages and other info displayed and / or stored by Optioment are of private nature, and will not be disclosed to third parties.
• You are under the money laundering prevention law and other such international laws, therefore it is illegal to conduct or attempt to conduct a financial transaction with proceeds known to be from specified unlawful activity. Such an activity may include the intent to promote the carrying of unlawful activity, to evade taxes, and / or to conceal or disguise the nature of the proceeds and reporting requirements.
• You accept sole responsibility for any and all appropriate taxes as charged in your country, and hereby indemnify Optioment, its owners, sales-representatives and affiliate-partners of such liability.
• All transactions are deemed final. Any refund of any payment we send you will be ignored and it won’t be added back to your account nor sent again. In addition, we reserve the right to change our members payment method as deemed necessary for accomplishing their withdraw requests.
• You agree that our past performance does not necessarily guarantee you the same results in the future, once your investment has matured.
• Optioment is not responsible for any type of error, if there is certain error then in that case the company can amend it at any time without the prior notice of the customer.
• You agree to hold Optioment harmless from any loss and / or liability to your purchase, therefore do not purchase services that you can not afford to pay for, as you are spending it at your own risk.
• Optioment is not responsible and / or liable for any internal or external loss of funds due to password sharing and / or Identity theft.
• You agree that all discussed information and / or replies coming from Optioment by any means of communication are of private nature, therefore must be kept confidential and protected by copyright from any disclosure.
• Only promote Optioment using legal methods. Any income promises, or guarantees inconsistent with the information provided by Optioment may result in a permanent account suspension.
• Optioment will not be held responsible for any harm and / or loss made to any person or group by our members and/or visitors. Therefore, both members and visitors of Optioment take full responsibility for their methods of promoting and marketing Optioment, and it must fully comply to this written terms.
• The information, communications and / or any materials Optioment contains are for educational and informational purposes, and is not to be regarded as solicitation for making purchases in any jurisdiction which deems a non-public offers or solicitations unlawful, nor to any person whom it will be unlawful to make such an offer and / or solicitation.
• You acknowledge that you are acting as an individual and not on behalf of any other entity and / or any authority. Our offer is void where prohibited by law.
• Optioment reserve the right to suspend and / or close the operation of this site or sections thereof when, as a result of political, economic, military, monetary events and / or any other circumstances outside the control, responsibility and power of Optioment site and company. The continued operation of this site is contingent upon the company’s profit margins being sufficient to cover business expenses to continue business. In such event, Optioment will provide updates, and deliver services purchased where at all possible. • Optioment will not tolerate SPAM, and / or any type of UBE/UCE in connection to this site.
• You agree to not use our company name and / or Optioment site name in any connection / relation to send spam, solicited emails, and / or any other way there is.
• If you have violated this “Zero-Tolerance” Anti Spam Policy, you will lose the rights of using our service and all of your account privileges will be immediately revoked.
• Violation of any kind to the terms and / or conditions mentioned herebefore will get you permanently removed from this program, you will lose your rights to use Optioment services, and all of your account privileges will be immediately revoked.
• Any type of damage occurring to the system, user data due to website of the company, any virus due to the web site, the company is not responsible for that one.
• Optioment Traders subsidiaries, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall not be responsible for any loss of data of the client, and shall not be liable for any compensation.
• We reserve the right to change the commissions, rates, terms and / or conditions mentioned this program at any given time and at our sole discretion, with respect the integrity and security of our members interests. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to review the most updated version of our terms & conditions of service listed in here, to which you are bound. Certain provisions of our terms and / or conditions of use may be superseded by other legal notice, located in other parts of our website.
• Any inquiries should be addressed in writing to our dedicated support via the contact page.
• If your account should go to inactive status (365 days with no logins), Optioment might consider the account abandoned and will close it. All funds in the account will be forfeited and the balance zeroed. If you reopen this account the balance that was forfeited will not be credited back..
The execution of financial transactions, similar in nature to the transactions contemplated and described in this agreement involve the use of a financial leverage. The use of a high financial leverage coupled with execution of the transactions described in this agreement should be considered as high risk financial activities. You should carefully consider whether this kind of financial activity suits your needs, your financial resources and your personal circumstances.
The cautions detailed in this disclosure section do not include all possible risks associated with the kind of transactions contemplated under this agreement.
By registering to the site, opening an account and carrying out Transactions, you hereby approve that you are aware of the following:
The type of transactions offered by the system may be considered special risk transactions and carrying them out might involve risk.
In order to complete any withdrawal, all customers must complete Optioment withdrawal compliance procedures.
You have to read the terms of this agreement and all terms relating to financial contracts as they are defined in this agreement prior to the execution of any financial contract and fully understand the consequences and results of success or failure.
You know that incorrect investment may cause you loss.
The use of the system is solely designated for sophisticated users with the ability to sustain swift losses up to total loss of the invested money and/or the securities. You are responsible for careful consideration whether such transactions suits you and your purposes while taking into consideration your resources, your personal circumstances and understanding the implications of actions made by yourself. It is highly recommended that you consult with tax experts and legal advisors.